A83: Joe: What's with JOETI83.INC

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Joe: What's with JOETI83.INC

Hey Joe, what's in joeti83.inc that's soooo important that no one can
have it?  It seems to make 83 ASM easier and ASM will never be able to be
easy enough.

By the way, I like SOS v1.4 since it now hasBASIC support.  I also like
your libraries and will begin using them.  I try to learn from your
source code but often times I don't understand what is going on.  I know
your not gonna release your include but it would help understand some
ofthe non-standered things in your coding.  Better documentation inside
the source would help too.  I know its a pain hearing about all of these
complaints but lets face it, your making all of the new ASM programs, so
you get the complaints.

Thanks

Mastermind--benjamin99@juno.com, www.bigfoot.com/~mastermind5
IRC: Master_M
ICQ: 11341114
-Its all about the Benjamins

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]