A83: Re: Sv: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #565

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Sv: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #565

You can get a digest version, so everyday at 12:00 the ticalc server mails out all the messages in one big e-mail.  Most ppl
get it separately, but some, like Ian, get it as one big one.

Later,

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html