Re: A83: Wait...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Wait...

zasmload is a prog to run squished or devpac'ed programs.  It merely
uncompresses the programs and the runs them.  It is not custom, but
people pack it in with every prog they make (jusst incase you don't have
it yet).  They're all identical.

On Sun, 16 Aug 1998 21:08:13 +0900 "James Matthews"
<matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp> writes:

>Ok, wait...
>
>Ian your program uses ZASMLOAD...now, WTF is ZASMLOAD?  I see it a
>lot, but
>I've never known what it does.  It must be custom for each program as
>well,
>right?  Perhaps that's why my interrupt program isn't working.  I just
>call
>it the standard way, and it isn't compressed or anything.
>
>Can someone please explain!!
>
>Thanks.
>
>James.

>James Matthews.
>E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
>E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com
>
>Homepage:  http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html
>ICQ:  7413754

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]