A83: 83link and James' tutorials

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: 83link and James' tutorials

How do you use 83link?  I normally use Devpac83  but some things I do
require 83link.  I've tried Obj83, but it doen't do the entire job.  I
end up with only 1 End token and only 1 zero.  Hey James,in your
tutorials,  it says to have 2 different .bat files for TASM and OBJ83.
Why not combine them like Zasm. you say to run OBJ 83 with %1.z80 as the
input file.  It should have you use the %1.obj as the input.  Also, why
does it say to put in the output file (%1.83p) as a parameter when the
prog itself asks for it?

BTW:  Bring back the Z80 reference pages and the contents tab.  I find it
hard to get what I'm looking for in the index tab.

Thanks :  )

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]