A83: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #153

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Assembly-83 Digest V1 #153

Hello,

	This is in response to Andy Johnson's letter, which is pasted below for
reference.  The PICTURE is in forms of .db statements, in which are
numbers.  The way these are made from a pic on the pc to the computer is
not very hard.  Take the pic, save it as a pc file.  Convert it in
PaintShopPro to *.pcx.  Then, open NeoPaint for DOS - It is the only
program that works correctly, create a new image (96 width x 64 height),
making it 640 x 480 x 256 colors, this is done from the top of the screen.
Then, open the pcx, and choose for it to be converted to current video
mode, copy the image into the new image, save it, and then run PIC83,
available from The TI-Files or my page, http://ahmed1.home.ml.org, under
the 83/Docs/Utils Page.

							Ahmed