A83: data format of video screen

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: data format of video screen

I have seen several programs that use something similar to

LD   HL, PICTURE             ;HL = Pointer to data
LD   DE, PLOTSSCREEN         ;DE = Pointer to graphmem
LD   BC, 768                 ;BC = Number of bytes to copy
LDIR                         ;Copy BC bytes from (HL) to (DE)
CALL _GRBUFCPY_V             ;Copy graphmem to screen

My question is about the format of the data in PICTURE.  I can't seem to
figure out how to get my picture into the data format used here.  Does
anybody know how to save a picture created on the 83 into an asm
program?

Andy Johnson