A82: Saved state for TxtView

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Saved state for TxtView

I was just wondering if I should implement a "saved state" type of feature in
TxtView. If you're viewing a particular file and you want to quickly exit to the
TI-OS to do some calculation or something, then when you run TxtView again it
will restore the file you were viewing at the last spot you were viewing it at.
Does anyone think this would be useful? It wouldn't be hard to do. The only
problems I can think of is if you deleted the file you were viewing after you
pressed the save state key. Then the next time you ran TxtView it would display
a bunch of garbage on the screen. Oh well.

-Kouri
http://pages.hotbot.com/edu/kouri