Re: A82: Dead list, huh?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Dead list, huh?

D'OH! uhhh, no, I haven't. I hadn't realised that there were any hardware
difference between any of the 82s. I guess that's what comes of living in
relative TI isolation down here. Thanks for your display
controller-related postings, they have been quite informative.
As for me, it's back to the drawing board....

Jeremy