Re: A82: Dead list, huh?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Dead list, huh?

j.wazny@ugrad.unimelb.edu.au writes:

> Hey, it's a pretty cool (free!) counter. :)
>  As for the raycaster, well, I haven't actually released anything yet, but
>  I've returned to the project after putting it on hold for some time. If
>  you want to use the grayscale engine in Defiance rather than spending time
>  "tweaking" your own (it can take a while to get the combination of
>  display controller delay and port 4 interrupt speed setting acceptable),
>  you're more than welcome.
>  -Jeremy

Well I figured I would let the user tweak those things...
I did try downloading it, but it said the file wasn't there.  One thing I
didn't do in my routine was return directly to the program, in case the
program used GET_KEY or something that depends on the system interrupts.
Defiance shouldn't be using anything like that, so I can add that optimization
:-).

~Adamman