Re: A82: Where are you all???

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Where are you all???

At 03:13 PM 9/9/98 -0700, you wrote:
>We're all in school. I haven't worked on Rogue since my last e-mail to
>the list. I have zero time to program anymore. Things are looking pretty
>grim...

That's the way it was for me last year and SQRXZ 82 (yes, I'm still working
on it).  I am having memory problems as my finished product is going to be
>13K (that is, if I use the planned 5K buffer for level extraction).  I am
nearly done with the graphics set (2 more enemies to go).  I have another
project that I am working on for my dad which I should complete either
tonight or tomorrow.  After that, I'm free to do SQRXZ 82.

Kouri, you're going to have to do what all *real* programmers do...stay up
till odd hours of the morning writing code, come into class the next day
dog-tired and with a tape recorder, fall asleep, wake up, play back the
tape to see what you missed, and get strange looks from people who find out
you stayed up till 5:00a.m. programming ;)

>On Wed, 9 Sep 1998 22:30:31 +4 "Wouter Demuynck" <kadem@unicall.be>
>writes:
>>
>>probably sleeping :)

Nope.  I've been up till 1:30ish a.m. every day for the past week.  I need
sleep, but it is not likely to happen.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: