Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

No, actually it was in the second room of the dungeon (first you enter,
then you go right to a room with a skeleton). I was watching the skeleton
dude walk around and then suddenly he started to go through the wall at
the bottom of the screen. So I followed him through the wall, and then I
came to another room. One or two of the tiles in the room would change
whenever I moved, but the rest stayed the same. This room led into two
other rooms on the left and right. The room on the right was similar to
the first one, and the room on the left was normal. So I followed went
into the room on the left, and then when I tried to leave I got warped
out of the dungeon. It was pretty cool. I've only been able to do it
once, but I have seen the skeleton pass through the wall twice. Strange
huh?