Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Zelda82 demo

>Wow, it's amazing! Harp has done one hell of a job. It kinda makes me
>feel bad now 'cuz my game has got shit for graphics. Oh well. I was
>wondering though if Kurai was gonna do this port, or Evil Sam's friend
>who's already ported the demo. And I found a secret room. Probably just
>bug though.

    The "secret room" is not a bug if what you are referring to is what
I think. In the dungeon, there is a room where you fight a skeleton. In
that room, you can go up or down. There appears to be a room to the
right but you can't pass through it. The room is actually just locked
and you need to get a key. After you open the door, you go to a room
with another skeleton and another locked door. Open that door, and you
get to fight an extremely difficult boss.
   Sam