Re: A82: Zelda 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Zelda 83

>if anyone wants Gameboy zelda source, just use NO$GMB 1.5a and dump the
>disassembly of the rom... (that's *my* off-topic post)

Whats that mean? I would love to get a port for the 86 ASE 1.3 does allow
you to run 82/83 ASM games on the 86. But alas, the converter only runs on
windoze so if someone was willing to convert it and post it to the 86 ASM
list or this one go ahead.
---
I pledge allegiance to the Mac of Apple Computer Incorporated, and to the
developers for which it stands, one platform, under Jobs, indestructible,
with creativity and multimedia for all.

Follow-Ups: References: