Re: A82: Zelda 83

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Zelda 83

it's not _that_ off topic,  in fact he _did_ say "port" in his mesg...

yes, the game is good, a tiny bit laggy on the calcem, but otherwise,
GREAT.

there has to be a lot more to the game, but of course this is a beta
(DEMO).

just imagine it with greyscale (it'd look better on an 85/6 tho)...

if anyone wants Gameboy zelda source, just use NO$GMB 1.5a and dump the
disassembly of the rom... (that's *my* off-topic post)

-Greg