Re: A82: dumb cursor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: dumb cursor

At 08:06 AM 5/9/98 EDT, you wrote:
>stupid ti-os. it won't let me put a character at the very edge of the
>screen, even though it'd fit perfectly. any way around this? i really
>don't want to make the playing screen any smaller than it already is.
>gracias

Umm, you are on the wrong list for this.  Try the CALC-TI or TI-BASIC
mailing lists the next time you have a TI-BASIC question.  However, I'll
just humor you this once and answer your question.  Try to use the Output(
command for the last row of text on the screen because Disp will scroll the
screen if the cursor position is on the last row.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Follow-Ups: References: