Re: A82: dumb cursor

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: dumb cursor

Ha ha Thomas. I am talking about asm. Try to use M_CHARPUT at the very
edge of the screen and you'll see. No character will be displayed,
although I think the graph cursor is still updated afterwards.

On Fri, 08 May 1998 22:11:00 -0400 "Thomas J. Hruska" <thruska@tir.com>
writes:

>At 08:06 AM 5/9/98 EDT, you wrote:
>>stupid ti-os. it won't let me put a character at the very edge of the
>>screen, even though it'd fit perfectly. any way around this? i really
>>don't want to make the playing screen any smaller than it already is.
>>gracias
>
>Umm, you are on the wrong list for this.  Try the CALC-TI or TI-BASIC
>mailing lists the next time you have a TI-BASIC question.  However,
>I'll
>just humor you this once and answer your question.  Try to use the
>Output(
>command for the last row of text on the screen because Disp will
>scroll the
>screen if the cursor position is on the last row.
>

>                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
>Shining Light Productions -- "Meeting the needs of fellow programmers"
>         http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/8504
>                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: