Re: A82: Orzunoid tidbits

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Orzunoid tidbits

>THAT GAME IS GREAT.  I always loved text based games, either by text
>based graphically or text based as in typing the path you wish to take
>(go north, drop item, etc.).  Thanks for the game.  It looks like it was
>made in QB (size and feel of it), but looking at the hex codes it looks
>like C.  Either way I think the game is great, and I think I'll make my
>own version of it (he he).

You try to sound like a wise man, but fall very short. Why? I haven't been
able to make a TI game with QB or C, so how can anyone else? We use ASM,
baby, the language of people who like speed. I'll give you this - ASM is
similar to C. In fact, C is based on ASM (and in a way, the TI ASM is MUCH
closer to C).

Man, you MUST be new to the TI scene. Lemme also guess that you are a grad
of the QBasic scene.

>-Rob
>ICQ:9188921 "No Sol to kill"
>e-mail1:rc_ware@hotmail.com
>e-mail2:rc_ware@yahoo.com
>e-mail3:rc_ware@geocities.com
>webpage:http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Haven/4049/index.html

BTW, do yourself a favor and read the ASH/CrASH documentation sometime. I
read your webpage and it does sound like you're a bonafide programmer. You
just need to learn a little bit more about 82 ASM.

Follow-Ups: References: