A82: Pacman

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Pacman

While I have been waiting for Dines to release ASH v3.1 and the CrASH
guys to answer their email(does anyone know CrASH_Man's email address?
His old one is invalid), I have done a little Pacman programming. I
think I may be able to release a public beta next week. Right now I have
made much progress. Most of the code has been translated correctly,
right now the game runs, but when you die the game crashes. Also for
some reason the pellots aren't getting eaten when Pacman goes over them.
I might have the game ready in a week or less depending on how things
go.
   Sam

NOTE TO AHMED: Email me so I know your new email address. A couple weeks
ago you offered to help with Pacman, I accept your offer. Mail me.