A82: Orzunoid tidbits

[Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Orzunoid tidbits

 I have another new beta to be released tomorrow. It fixes(I hope) the
lasers bug Greg spoke of. I have also reporportioned the powerups to
fall at different frequencies:
    Catch,Multiball, Gaurd       = 1 out of 6 times
    50 point,Brick thru,Expand   = 1 out of 9 times
    Lasers,Extra Life,100 points = 1 out of 18 times

Now that is out of each time a block is hit. Those are probabilities not
fact and my math could be wrong. But that is the basic structure. This
way the real "power" ups get dropped more often whereas the ones that
effect score, lives, and game difficulty(lasers & expand) occur less
often. This hopefully will lower scores and increase Orzunoid's
challenge(less amount of extra lives & lasers).  That be all.
   Is the list broken or something? No one is writing anything. Usual
frequent list posters Ilya, Hruska, Ryan S., Dines, Barubary are all
dead or something. The only person who ever writes anything is Greg.
Maybe I should start writing incredibly off topic posts with bad grammar
and tell a few ethnic jokes to stir up some conversation. The list is
getting pathetic. I think the ROGUE post puts it pretty plainly:
{{Not to be a bitch, but requests for the game would be
better sent to him personally...not that i care to waste my time
deleting emails with "send me too" in them, but eh.
                                            ~Kurai}}

plus there's usually nothing else said on this list, might as well put
something.

  That pretty much sums it up.

  Now that I think about it, I never did say the punch line to the "how
did Hellen Keller's parents punish her?" joke I told back in March. The
punch line was either "rearranging the furniture or  putting a plunger
in the toilet" or something else I can't remember. It was a dumb joke a
seventh-grader told me which I thought to be funny at the time.

   ES