Re: A82: Orzunoid tidbits

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Orzunoid tidbits

On Thu, 30 Apr 1998 20:45:19 PDT "Evil Sam" <evil_sam@hotmail.com>
writes:

> I have another new beta to be released tomorrow. It fixes(I hope) the
>
>lasers bug Greg spoke of. I have also reporportioned the powerups to
>fall at different frequencies:

yay... you do know that the shots go through the black blocks sometimes,
right? (crash ver)

<blah>
>   Is the list broken or something? No one is writing anything. Usual
>frequent list posters Ilya, Hruska, Ryan S., Dines, Barubary are all
>dead or something. The only person who ever writes anything is Greg.

i assume they're dead, and i like email, so i guess i'm keeping this list
alive at the moment...  i actually have legit questions though... DOES
ANYONE HAVE A LINE FUNCTION?!?!?

the IR remote progs will be posted really soon, and i can't finish the
chat one w/o the line f(x)

also, Sami released an Usgard version w/ VAT search... does anyone want
that implemented?

<snip>

semi-funny, sam.