Re: A82: Game suggestions for all

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Game suggestions for all

jeez... we've been getting message repeats a lot lately...

anyway, back to the tunnel thing... i have a version floating around with
a full name high score chart (i was going to add a top 3 thing, but never
got around to it.), and with register overflow detection... so that way
if you get a score of 70000 (it's not hard, just get the game to go in a
straight line), it wouldn't say "Score:  4465", but more on the lines of:

"score:   4465"
"overflow:  1"

(BTW, that overflow detection helped, Dines)

when i find a copy, i'll post it somewhere...

-Greg

        "You know, it's at times like this when I'm trapped in a Vogon
airlock with a man from Betelgeuse and about to die of asphyxiation in
deep space that I really wish I'd listened to what my mother told me when
I was young!"
        "Why, what did she tell you?"
        "I don't know, I didn't listen."

On Tue, 17 Mar 1998 16:21:35 -0500 "A. El-Helw"
<ahmedre@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>--=====================_890187695==_
>
>Well, I may be willing to do difficulties/levels for DuckHunt, but its
>not
>my game, which is why I really don't lke to do much more for it... And
>it
>will have Andrew Ungvarsky's name... now I might redesign it and put
>my
>name on it, but that is a different story.. Also, since AVD isn't
>doing ASM
>for 82, here is a modified version of Tunnel, not official... it has a
>high
>score keeper, with my top score so far :P  Please don't release this
>ticalc/ti-philes b4 I get permission..
>								-Ahmed
>
>P.S - if someone wants to beta test Monopoly 82, please drop me a
>line.
>

>At 07:15 AM 3/16/98 -0700, you wrote:
>>
>>    I'm not trying to insult anyone's game or work, but here are my
>suggestions for
>>certain 82 ASM games. If author's have any questions about what the
>f*ck
>I'm talking
>>about just email me. I'm doing this because a)I'm too lazy to write
>reviews for the
>>PHiles.
>>b)People keep mailing the list asking for opinions and   suggestions.
>>c)I'm bored and have nothing better to do :>
>>
>>                 GAME SUGGESTIONS
>>Duckhunt- More levels, more difficulty
>>
>>SameGame- Linkplay, fix bug in random routine that
>allows
>you to get
>>an unreasonable amount of            one kind of piece(It bugs me
>that
>someone
>>           borrowed my calc then got 40 of the X blocks           to
>get
>an incredibly
>>highscore that I can't            beat)
>>
>>Zetris  - Add lik play, a highscore w/intial keeper, a
>pause
>feature
>>
>>Diamonds- Initial keeper, PAUSE FEATURE!!
>>
>>Pong 82Z- The ability to select the amount of points to
>which
>the game
>>is played(1 ball fast games           can take an hour!)
>>
>>Orzunoid- Make the ball bounces more random(What the           hell
>is the
>matter
>>with the author he should           do this!)
>>
>>F*ck 82ASM- Fix the invincibility bug.(Kurai, I mean  the bug that if
>you
>go to the
>>top of the screen but not so far to the top that yo restart at the
>bottom
>but almost
>>that far, you can't die.)
>>
>>Knight Moves- Fix board size(I don't care but the list must go on ;)
>>
>>FFX4- Fix the bugs
>>
>>Fighter Jets '98- Make the easy setting a little harder(The same
> [...]
<snip uue>

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: