Re: A82: Game suggestions for all

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Game suggestions for all

Well, I may be willing to do difficulties/levels for DuckHunt, but its not
my game, which is why I really don't lke to do much more for it... And it
will have Andrew Ungvarsky's name... now I might redesign it and put my
name on it, but that is a different story.. Also, since AVD isn't doing ASM
for 82, here is a modified version of Tunnel, not official... it has a high
score keeper, with my top score so far :P  Please don't release this to
ticalc/ti-philes b4 I get permission..
								-Ahmed

P.S - if someone wants to beta test Monopoly 82, please drop me a line.

At 07:15 AM 3/16/98 -0700, you wrote:

>    I'm not trying to insult anyone's game or work, but here are my
suggestions for
>certain 82 ASM games. If author's have any questions about what the f*ck
I'm talking
>about just email me. I'm doing this because a)I'm too lazy to write
reviews for the
>PHiles.
>b)People keep mailing the list asking for opinions and   suggestions.
>c)I'm bored and have nothing better to do :>
>
>                 GAME SUGGESTIONS
>Duckhunt- More levels, more difficulty
>
>SameGame- Linkplay, fix bug in random routine that               allows
you to get
>an unreasonable amount of            one kind of piece(It bugs me that
someone
>           borrowed my calc then got 40 of the X blocks           to get
an incredibly
>highscore that I can't            beat)
>
>Zetris  - Add lik play, a highscore w/intial keeper, a           pause
feature

>Diamonds- Initial keeper, PAUSE FEATURE!!
>
>Pong 82Z- The ability to select the amount of points to           which
the game
>is played(1 ball fast games           can take an hour!)
>
>Orzunoid- Make the ball bounces more random(What the           hell is the
matter
>with the author he should           do this!)
>
>F*ck 82ASM- Fix the invincibility bug.(Kurai, I mean  the bug that if you
go to the
>top of the screen but not so far to the top that yo restart at the bottom
but almost
>that far, you can't die.)
>
>Knight Moves- Fix board size(I don't care but the list must go on ;)
>
>FFX4- Fix the bugs
>
>Fighter Jets '98- Make the easy setting a little harder(The same pattern
works for
>every level!)
>
>7G- TOO BIG!!! Maybe the author should lose the title screen and opening
pic with
>the air force base. The game is basically Fast Tunnel with mines but it is
like 2K
>more in size!
>
>Fast Tunnel- Add highscore w/initial keeper
>
>Jezzball- AVD should finish it and add the score or at least release the
source so
>I can add it myself.
>
>Minesweeper 2.1- Add timer feature
>

>    That's about it. Sure there are other games that could use
improvements but I
>don't play them(thats pretty much every puzzle game on the 82). Let me
repeat that
>I'm not trying to be insulting to anyone's game.
>     Evil Sam
>
>JOKES: How did Hellen Keller's parents punish her? How else did Hellen
Keller's parents
>punish her?
>
>   I just heard these from my 8 year old neighbor. There not really funny
but the
>82 list needs some comedy. In case, no one knows the answer, or if no one
knows what
>the answer is I'll give the punchlines tomorrow.
>

>Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
>http://www.mailexcite.com

Tunnel.82p

Ahmed El-Helw
ahmedre@worldnet.att.net