Re: A82: Galaxian feedback

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian feedback

few more things (2):

Pat PURPOSELY gave the 85 users 9 LIVES and 9 LASERS, unlike your 5 each.
 he did so because the game was longer, and most peolple needed it...

the bouncing Os were ported nicely.  i didn't get up to one of the mega
bosses because i thought that i had 9 lives,but alas, i didn't.

fix it again, sam (please)

-Greg

On Mon, 16 Mar 1998 18:49:05 -0700 "Evil  Sam" <evil.sam@mailexcite.com>
writes:

>>i tested it out, 2 things found so far...
>>
>>1) the X's that bounce around (i know that 1/2 are supposed to jump
>off
>>the screen) -- some of them look like v's for some odd reason... it's
>not
>>the 82-blur effect that is common with intensely graphical games,
>it's
>>just that the X is missing a "/" and a "\"... (Galaxian combat...
>>FATALITY!)
>   I have noticed it too. Its already fixed
>

>>2) Not major, but if you position the ship just right, you can see it
>>between the "Score:" and the ##### done by D_HL_DECI.  i thought it
>was a
>>corruption of the game or something, but then i realised that it was
>the
>>ship.  interesting
>>
>   This bug has always been there. It was in Orzunoid too before I
>switched to CURSOR_X.
>Its simply caused because I don't use a ROM_CALL(CLEARLCD). Everything
>else on the
>screen has been overridden. I could have easily fixed it by now, just
>have been too
>lazy.
>
>   Sam
>

>Free web-based email, Forever, From anywhere!
>http://www.mailexcite.com

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]