Re: A82: Galaxian feedback

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian feedback

>i tested it out, 2 things found so far...
>
>1) the X's that bounce around (i know that 1/2 are supposed to jump off
>the screen) -- some of them look like v's for some odd reason... it's not
>the 82-blur effect that is common with intensely graphical games, it's
>just that the X is missing a "/" and a "\"... (Galaxian combat...
>FATALITY!)
   I have noticed it too. Its already fixed

>2) Not major, but if you position the ship just right, you can see it
>between the "Score:" and the ##### done by D_HL_DECI.  i thought it was a
>corruption of the game or something, but then i realised that it was the
>ship.  interesting

   This bug has always been there. It was in Orzunoid too before I switched to CURSOR_X.
Its simply caused because I don't use a ROM_CALL(CLEARLCD). Everything else on the
screen has been overridden. I could have easily fixed it by now, just have been too
lazy.

   Sam

http://www.mailexcite.com