A82: SQRXZ 82 update...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: SQRXZ 82 update...

Here's the latest info. on SQRXZ 82:

I fixed my bug with deleting duplicate entries.  It was no big deal, just
wasted space as I said before.  I also fixed 2 little bugs when SQRXZ is
killed.  Again, nothing that could crash the calculator, just bad
visualization of the program.  I might have a couple new bugs in the
RunAnim routine, but I can't be sure yet (I know I have 1 fatal error
[crashes the calc] in RunAnim with the enemies, but there are a few less
severe to very minor bugs that I'm not quite sure of).  NOTE:  RunAnim
hasn't been activated yet.  I still haven't gotten to making the scrolling
routines.  I plan to run a few more tests on SQRXZ's motion and then I'll
begin work on the scrolling routines if everything is successful.

Remember, you can request the latest pre-alpha version (always severe
bug-free and won't crash the calc) from me and I'll e-mail it to you.
Pre-alpha means nothing, except that I'm not ready to Alpha test the game
as a whole - just pieces of code.  Everything that I send you will NOT
crash your calc.  I'm a very careful coder and very few fatal errors get
past my eagle eye.

I won't accept requests sent to A82 as it is a waste of bandwidth.  E-mail
me *personally* for the latest version.

NOTE:  I am being VERY generous with releasing this program in its
pre-alpha form.  I don't normally do such things unless I've taken a really
long time on a program.  This generosity is to just prove that SQRXZ DOES
exist and that I am near completion.  RunAnim contains the majority of the
A.I. engine and will therefore be the last thing I activate.

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org