A82: SQRXZ 82...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: SQRXZ 82...

I have finally created the first scrolling routine for SQRXZ that doesn't
crash (I didn't realize that LD IXH,H and LD IXL,L don't work).  The
program is really huge right now (6952 bytes in compiled code), but don't
worry, I can hack off around 2-3K by just condensing a lot of heavily used
sections of code.  The actual program size is 9508 bytes, but the last 3K
is storage space as I've said before.

If you want this pre-alpha, you'll have to wait until later today...around
midnight, to get the completed scrolling version (8-way scrolling).  Once
this is done, I'll enable the final function.  If you want to see the final
pre-alpha before I enable the AddAnim routine, you will want to send me
your request ASAP, because I will delete this last pre-alpha once I've
successfully gotten AddAnim to work.

You may also begin sending requests for the first alpha version now.
Again, remember, I won't accept any requests that are NOT sent directly to
my e-mail address.

(Evil Sam, I'm going to send you this pre-alpha, so don't bother e-mailing
me unless you want the alpha when it comes out)

                 Thomas J. Hruska -- thruska@tir.com
                    http://shinelight.home.ml.org