Re: A82: CrASH Hacked!!!!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: CrASH Hacked!!!!

Evil Sam wrote:

> > After this run in
> >with you guys and your apparently strong feelings against people
> exploring
> >the realm of programming, I therefore won't explore the realm of
> shells.  I
> >had no idea that you guys would get so ticked off.  Won't even mention
> the
> >word shell again.  NOW ARE YOU HAPPY??!?!?!?!?!?!
>
>    Jeez, I guess you took people's criticism of your intent to release
> the CrASH source a little too personal. I doubt anybody wouldn't like an
> even better shell. Since you are so fond of O-Shell, why don't you try
> to make an ASh and Oshell compatible shell. Others have tried(Jass and
> CrASH).

IMHO, that would be a waste of time.  OS-82 doesn't have relocation or any
other advanced features, and its not being developed anymore.  If you want
to work on a shell, work on a new, better one.  But I think Ash & CrASH are
pretty good right now.

--
Bryan Rabeler <brabeler@ticalc.org>
   File Archives, HTML, and Support