A82: My next game idea

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: My next game idea

I was thinking after I finish Galaxian 2.0 and Orzunoid
4.0(Galaxian 1.9 will be released by Wednesday and Orzunoid 3.9 by
friday, final versions to be released next week!) about what my next game
will be. I was think about making a compilation of both. I'd take most of
the Galaxian routines and make a shooting game with powerups(like
Orzunoid has). This would of course be a larger game which might steer
some people away from playing it. So the game will be called Galaga 82
because that way the smaller sized Galaxian 2.0 will still be availible
for downloading at ticalc.org and the ti-philes. I'm pretty sure that
Galaga is the name of the old arcade game like Galaxian that had
powerups. What do you people think of the idea? Any suggestions for
powerups?(other than the obvious extra life, extra laser, 100 points, 500
points and double shot.) I was thinking about maybe having bad powerups
like expand and instant death. Also does anyone know if Galaga is the
correct name for that old arcade game classic.