Re: A82: Galaxian CrASH bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian CrASH bug!

> This is getting to be very annoying. Every time I release a new
>  version that I think is "bug free" I get an email with a bug report.
>  At least it means people really like this game and definitely want it
>  to be perfect. So I guess I should be honored. This bug only occurs when
>  using CrASH. So Barubary, if you want to help me get this bug out I'll
>  send you the source to the game. The bug occurs if you play galaxian and
>  exit into CrASH by pressing CLEAR. Then exit CrASH by pressing MODE. Then
>  reenter CrASH by using the PRGM button. The calc then crashes. I'm using
>  CrASH 1.2 if it matters but I think not. As long as you don't do this the
>  game runs perfectly (I hope).
>  	Evil Sam
Yeah I have had that problem too... anyway I will just use ASH. Any chance
that you could make a cooler title screen. I mean that you go to all this
trouble writing a great game... but then you just make the title screen plain
text. Not that I am complaining, I am just saying that you should be proud of
your game.:-)
Later
Gerad