Re: A82: Galaxian CrASH bug!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian CrASH bug!

GeradS711 wrote:

> > This is getting to be very annoying. Every time I release a new
> >  version that I think is "bug free" I get an email with a bug report.
> >  At least it means people really like this game and definitely want it
> >  to be perfect. So I guess I should be honored. This bug only occurs when
> >  using CrASH. So Barubary, if you want to help me get this bug out I'll
> >  send you the source to the game. The bug occurs if you play galaxian and
> >  exit into CrASH by pressing CLEAR. Then exit CrASH by pressing MODE. Then
> >  reenter CrASH by using the PRGM button. The calc then crashes. I'm using
> >  CrASH 1.2 if it matters but I think not. As long as you don't do this the
> >  game runs perfectly (I hope).
> >       Evil Sam
> Yeah I have had that problem too... anyway I will just use ASH. Any chance
> that you could make a cooler title screen. I mean that you go to all this
> trouble writing a great game... but then you just make the title screen plain
> text. Not that I am complaining, I am just saying that you should be proud of
> your game.:-)
> Later
> Gerad

	Once I finish working on the contrast changing routine, then all
the basics will be in the game. Thats when I will put in a better title
screen and more levels. BTW, Ilya, how far did you get in porting
Duckhunt? Did you port Duckhunt's contrast changing routine?  I might be
able to use that routine instead of the one I'm using. The one I use now
works fine but has some bug in it that makes the calc crash when you
turn it off directly from CrASH without pressing MODE and then 2nd+ON.
I'm really close to getting it working. I'm still waiting to hear from
Barubary about the other CrASH bug.
	Evil Sam