RE: A82: TI-82 Silent Link server

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A82: TI-82 Silent Link server

err... I just learned about this one myself.  The 83 does have silent link mode.  It's been used by a few people, and as soon as I get a hold of a genuine graphlink, I'm going to give it a shot.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@stuytech.com
Executive Director/Administrator
Virtual Technologies Developer's Group