A82: Penguins Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Penguins Question

     I have a few questions about Penguins 82.

    1)If we convert an 83 level set to the 82, can we       post it again under the
82 ASM crash levels even       though its not our level set? It seems better
  that once someone has taken the few seconds            to convert an 83 level set
to the 82 then it       should be reposted so no one else has to bother       converting
it. Then eventually every 83 level set       will have been converted.
    2)If we make our own level sets should we release       them for the 82 and 83?(Similar
to #1)
    3)Anyone have any tips for beating the big penguin       at the end of the game?
I can get to him with 6       lives left but I always die against him.(I know I
     suck)
---
Evil Sam
http://www.cswnet.com/~ddward/the82/index.html