Re: A82: Brake Dance 82!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Brake Dance 82!

>Hay Barubary what are you talking about!  So you are pissed because it
>dosen't work in CrASH?  Well I Didn't see you Coding it!  If i where
>you i would just be happy that it is out for crash!  Also do the words
>BETTA mean anything to you!!!!
>-Ryan (Schony) Schonhoff

    Hrmm, i believe he was just saying that there prolly is a better
way to do it, which, in effect, would make it work for CrASH. Oh yeah,
you know what "BETTA" (and basically that whole message) means to
me...that someone needs a little grammar/spelling work...just remember
to spell correctly and use proper english, or people will have a hard
time taking you seriously.
                                                    ~Kurai