Re: A82: 3D Game screen size

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 3D Game screen size

Why don't you just used the ROM functions for trig? Well, 96x60 sounds fine, but
what about status? Score and level and whatever. Without greyscale 3D doesn't look
very good, that's why I'm writing my 3D game for the TI-89 instead. Someday I
might try to port it to the 82, but it is too slow.

82 Master
World of 82