Re: A82: 3D Game screen size

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 3D Game screen size

> Why don't you just used the ROM functions for trig? Well, 96x60 sounds fine,
> but
>  what about status? Score and level and whatever. Without greyscale 3D
doesn'
> t look
>  very good, that's why I'm writing my 3D game for the TI-89 instead. Someday
>  might try to port it to the 82, but it is too slow.

Hmm that reminds me, I never worked on Graylib ][, I said I was going to wilst
my calc was broken.  I have a working grayscale engine, and it looks pretty
darn tootin good given the proper interrupt mode.  Go right ahead on the 89!
I think I will again delay any release so I can say that 3D Game (whatever I
may call it) is the first game ever on the TI-82 to feature grayscale.  That
will be cool.  If anyone really wants it, email me and I'll try and get it
release-ready

~Adamman