Re: A82: Picross 82 v1.0b

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Picross 82 v1.0b

>everything's good, except the text is not inverted. the only thing
that's
>like that is the "miss" and gameover things.
>
>-Greg

   here is a better version of Picross 82. The numbers stay on the
screen until a second ticks off of the game clock. I'm sure you've
noticed that when you press any button the numbers go onto the screen so
there really isn't a problem. If you don't press a single button for one
second of time in Picross, you're too damn slow for the game. The text
also isn't inverted. This version also is a little bit smaller than the
last.
   Don't expect it on ticalc.org anytime soon cuz I don't think Magnus
will do me the same favor twice(uploading Picross instead of Bryan).
     Sam