A82: Another ASH v3.1 suggestion

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Another ASH v3.1 suggestion

   My suggestion is simple. Fix the EXIT_2_TIOS command. Its a great
idea because it saves time when you need to exit/save fast and make the
calc screen look like you were doing work. Theres just one problem:
   You are in math class playing Ztetris on your 82 when all of a sudden
your math teacher starts walking toward you. You quickly press the DEL
key knowing that it will save your game and exit directly to the
homescreen. You feel pretty confident thinking you have gotten off when
your teacher decides to pick up your 82 to see exactly what you have
been doing.
    "Hmmm, ASH v3.1 by Dines Justesen? Playing games in my class will
you! Since you seem to have so much free time, why don't you spend
Saturday morning at school doing your math assignment! And I will be
checking," the math teacher scolds.
   It could happen to anyone.....
     So the story was bad and pointless, but it makes the point that the
EXIT_2_TIOS command should not leave the ASH exit message on the
homescreen. Especially when the whole purpose of the EXIT_2_TIOS command
is to avoid unwanted conflicts with a math teacher(or any other teacher
for that matter). Besides, it wouldn't be very hard to fix.
   Sam

P.S. I just got an 82 again(not mine but neighbor's), and I loaded the
CrASH version of Ztetris. The speed is totally messed up! It seems so
much faster using CalcEm, I guess it is because I used CrBufCopy. Anyway
a new CrASH version will be on ticalc.org soon.