Re: A82: Update on...me (mostly the

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Update on...me (mostly the

>>  ask
>>  >>  someone else to finish it for you.
>>  >>  On Sat, 8 Aug 1998 22:50:26 EDT ADAMMAN106@aol.com writes:
>>  >>  >
>>  ><snip>
>>  >
>>  >I was pretty far when I encountered a strange bug that crashes the calc
>>  and
>>  >was never found.  I sent it to some people, but no one said anything to
>>  help
>>  >
>>  >~Adamman
>>  >
>>      Speaking of 3d games, I'll probably be working with CLEM porting his
>>  86 game Maze 3d when he has finished it. We've already exchanged
>>  probably 10 emails discussing the possibility.
>>    Sam
>
>Great, just what I need is some easy competition...oh well, at least it's not
>done yet.  That gives me some time!
>
>~Adamman
>
>PS: disregard that last message, I accidentally hit the send button :-(

   I thought you just said your "3d Game" was for the 92 Basic. I am going to port Maze 3d to the 82(eventually). It would be minus greyscale and some other things, but it would still be a 3d game.
  So how's that competition? 92 Basic vs. 82 ASM. And you also said your 3d game has the potential to be very fast, but isn't a fast basic program like an oxymoron? Or have I missed something in the last couple messages?

http://www.mailexcite.com