Re: A82: 85->82 command

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: 85->82 command

there isn't one because that's built into Usgard...

I, uh, acquired the source to it, and out of respect for the author(s) of
Usgard, WILL NOT post it here...  the routine in Mike P's Solytare (85)
is similar, but not w/ the same results.

The source will be sent personally, and I EXPECT YOU TO "CUT" IT OUT OF
THE RELEASED SOURCE TO YOUR PROGRAM.  honor other people's work by doing
so.... i needed the source to that routine for PJ, and that way was the
most convenient.

-Greg