Re: A82: To: Nick

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: To: Nick

Kouri Rosenberg wrote:

> If I'm not mistaken, Joltima allows you to return to CrASH while very
> deep within calls. Maybe if you ask Kurai he'll give you the source so
> you can see how it's done.

> Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

      I talked to Kurai a while back and can't quite remember what he said
but I know he didn't have the solution to my problem.  But, he also didn't
make Joltima, he just ported it and you don't have to understand ALL the
code to port it.  I think in Joltima they just inc the sp register the
right amount of times which is something I can't do.

Follow-Ups: References: