Re: A82: Galaxian v3.0 beta no more! (& "addvar")

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Galaxian v3.0 beta no more! (& "addvar")

you mean to tell me it was more than changing a "call" to a "ROM_CALL"?
i find that hard to believe... (for the lasers)

hey, my routine did work in the first place.... it's not my fault that
you test for the secret in TWO places (during gameplay and during "press
enter...")

2 powerups?  did you add the one that i thought was cheap, or one that
you made up?

releasing orzunoid on earth day.... somehow, with the storyline of
galaxian, i'd think a galaxian release would be better...

AUTOFIRE CAN WORK!!  (not that i'm a fan of it...) here's how...
	remap the keys (again)
	there are -5- keys that repeat naturally on the ti8x, and those
are up, down, left, right, AND "DEL"
	if you change the cannon key to del, it will repeat naturally,
requiring the least amount of work...
just my thoughts on the matter...

SO... when's Randy Gluvna going to come out with "addvar8x"? (even though
it's "scabby"'s prog) it could help me out... i use the link port too
frequently anyway...

-Greg