A82: Galaxian v3.0 beta no more!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Galaxian v3.0 beta no more!

   Galaxian v3.0 is officially done. I finally got the lasers display to
work correctly(actually Dines got it to work). The new version is
attached to the email(just Galaxan2.82p)
   Other news....
 Pacman '98 has been delayed till June 14, 1998. I simply don't have
time now that I'm on the school golf team(ha-ha). In the little spare
time I have, I have been aggressively working on Orzunoid. Greg got his
routine to work so now you have to work for the level skip. I have made
the levels harder. I'm adding 2 new powerups(Not kidding). And some
other stuff. Release date: April 22, 1998
  Sam