Re: A82: Same Game Suggestions (a.k.a. SGS)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Same Game Suggestions (a.k.a. SGS)

ok thanx =) that will help when I learn to program =) oh is it feasible
to make a program to where you can write the assembly code right there on
the calc? that is if you had enough mem for it

On Thu, 9 Oct 1997 13:05:14 +0200 (METDST) Dines Christy Justesen
<c958362@student.dtu.dk> writes:
>It is possible to prevent files from beeing send to another calc (or
>attach extra varialble to what is beeing send). It all involves
>interrupts
>and is pretty complex. There are several ways to detect wether the
>user is
>going to send a varaible to another calc. The easiest one is to check
>the
>location byte and the current input handler. Whne you know that the
>user
>has gone to the link meu you can just make you var inaccessible for
>the
>system utill the users exits the link menu. If the people who are
>trying
>to copy your program are ot very smart there is an even simper
>solution.
>Make an asm program which converts your asm program to another kind of
>variable, most people would not realize this.
>
>Dines
>
>_______________________________________
>
>Dines Justesen
>Email: dines@post1.com or
>       c958362@student.dtu.dk
>WWW  : http://www.gbar.dtu.dk/~c958362/
>
>On Wed, 8 Oct 1997, Bennie R Copeland wrote:
>
>> ok im just curious but is it possible to keep a file from being sent
>from
>> one ti to another ti using another program so if you have a personal
>> assembly program somebody cant send it to there calc?

Follow-Ups: References: