A82: Custom 82p File Designer...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A82: Custom 82p File Designer...

PRGM82 and ASM82 make 82p files for shells.  I needed a program that would
allow me to create modular add-on levels without having them appear in the
program menu of any 82 shell.  So, I came up with a UNIVERSAL solution to
this problem.  CUSTOM.EXE solves every problem of going from an object file
(*.obj) to an 82p file.  Not to mention, this program runs 100 times faster
than PRGM82 and ASM82 put together.  It will create a header, main program,
and checksum in about 1/4 of a second for a 65K file (MUCH faster for
smaller files).  It is also highly informational, using plain english when
a problem arises.

I would've attached the zipfile, but it took 14K of space.  So, to download
it, just go to <http://shinelight.home.ml.org/> and visit the What's New
section.