Re: A82: random numbers

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: random numbers

To get a random number into the a register:
 ld a, r
 srl a
 and %00001111    ; This number must be a power of two minus one: {1,3,7,15,31,63,127}. And 7 will return a number between 0 and 7. And 10 will come out really badly.

To display what is in the a register: (To display a 16 bit number, just load it into hl)
 ld l, a
 ld h, 0
 ROM_CALL(D_HL_DECI)