Re: A82: Mac Assembler Coming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A82: Mac Assembler Coming

HAL is one of those well, Macintoshy programs.  Not very popular and not
usefull to most people.  It seems to use a different asm than most
programs use.  I read about it's ability to do basic -> asm on someone
elses webpage, but it was a hoax.  You need to learn the language HAL
uses to do stuff SIMILAR TO that.  It claimed all platform of calculator
ASM support.  It was mainly for the 85 or 86, I can't remember.  Now the
new version is only for the 86.  I say though, try it.  You probably
won't like it, but it does a good job if you learn it and work with it.
(Basically take any IBM vs. MAC discussion and use HAL as the MAC side)
~Just my opinion, don't shoot (or tar & feather if you read Dilbert) the
messenger.
~Larry C
Larry1492@juno.com
"Those who want the cutting edge of technology are occasionally caught
doing splits on the blade."~Me