ticalc.org
Basics Archives Community Services Programming
Hardware Help About Search Your Account
   Home :: Archives :: News :: ticalc.org reaches 20,000 files

ticalc.org reaches 20,000 files
Posted by Magnus on 11 May 2002, 15:56 GMT

Those of you who've been with us a while, know we love statistics. And it's time for yet another record breaking.

On thursday May 9th, 2002 at 20:54:06 GMT file number 20,000 was added. This file was Countdown Timer for the TI-83. Congratulations to Kerm Martian for uploading this file - no prize is awarded, though.

Yes, we are still adding files, even though pending has once again slid up to almost 500 files. We'll get it down again, eventually.

The comments below are written by ticalc.org visitors. Their views are not necessarily those of ticalc.org, and ticalc.org takes no responsibility for their content.

Re: ticalc.org reaches 20,000 files
k s  Account Info

First post! :)
It is awesome that your archives have 20,000 files. It could be poosible to say that ticalc.org is one of the best calc website out there!!!

     11 May 2002, 16:08 GMT

Re: Re: ticalc.org reaches 20,000 files
Peter Martijn Kuipers  Account Info

Just one drawback:

There's so many files, that you have a hard time telling the good ones apart from the bad ones :-)

     11 May 2002, 16:17 GMT

Re: Re: Re: ticalc.org reaches 20,000 files
Vincent Jünemann  Account Info
(Web Page)

Yeah 90% (most basic programms) is just crap out there, but hey, you have the bigger choice :D

     11 May 2002, 17:24 GMT

Re: Re: Re: Re: ticalc.org reaches 20,000 files
Morgan  Account Info
(Web Page)

Hey, only basic games are crap, there are a lot of helpful math programs out there that were written in basic.

     17 May 2002, 01:07 GMT

Re: Re: ticalc.org reaches 20,000 files
ac

THE BEST!

     16 May 2002, 22:14 GMT

Re: ticalc.org reaches 20,000 files
MathJMendl  Account Info
(Web Page)

That's great!

But I think you have a virus. I just received the following email: