[TI-M] [TIM] 89 - Algebra

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-M] [TIM] 89 - Algebra

Hello
I reccently purchased a TI-89 for helping me with Algebra but I have been reading deeper into the manual and realise now it has alot more functions than just an excellent algebra calculator.
My interests are learning algebra better because it is a requirement for my joint course in Computer Science and Robotics.
I can do GCSE Algebra which covers alot of my course but I would like to learn Algebra to higher levels.
Are there any good programs I can download that might help me improve my Algebra?
Ideally something that shows the working out aswell as the answer?

Thank you

Nick Messenger