[TI-M] Re: Math problem help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[TI-M] Re: Math problem help

Hmmm, good point, but the radius actually doesn't affect the derivative at
all except that it defines the circle.

Also, within the context of the problem, I think the rate of change of y is
not dy/dx but dy/dt; i.e., the rate of change of y with respect to time
(since the rate of change of x was given with respect to time).  So you would
implicitly differentiate with respect to t rather than x...

At least that's how I interpretted the problem...

- JayEll