Re: TI-M: Re: Equation question for TI-89

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: TI-M: Re: Equation question for TI-89

Hi,

When I first tried to use the solve( ) function, I used it with the "and" logic
operator as you initially stated and it did not work.  (I didn't however mention
that before).  I just tried it again, and it worked perfectly. Which leads me to
believe that I simply made an error inputting it the first time. Probably a
spacing error around the "and" operator.

At any rate, Mike, I just wanted to clear up that I never had any doubt in you
or your advice; instead it was completely the opposite. The whole time, I was
trying to make clear that I didn't know what I was doing and all mistakes if any
were on my part.
Thanks for your patience and all of your help.

Bobbyjoe Glover